Oven Baked Chicken Breast
1. Preheat Oven to 425.
2. Begin caramelizing onions and garlic.
3. Pound breasts to even thickness. (** Don't skip this step!)
4. Season — Drizzle with olive oil and rub in spice blend (both sides of breasts).
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Then loosely wrap in tinfoil and let stand for an additional 5 minutes.
6. Serve with caramelized onions and garlic.
- 2 tbsp brown sugar (Optional)
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp cumin