Berryman Bros Dry Rub Baby Back Ribs
INGREDIENTS FOR RUB
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tsp sea salt
2 tsp black pepper
1.5 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp celery salt
1/4 tsp mild chilli powder
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (Omit if you prefer non-spicy)
Optional - 2 - 4 drops of Liquid Smoke.
1. Rinse Berryman Bros baby back ribs in cold water.
2. Mix all RUB ingredients together and massage them into the meat.
3. Place on baking tray.
4. Drop 1 drop of liquid smoke on each corner of the baking tray
5. For melt in your mouth ribs cook at 200 degrees for 6-8hours.
6. Once done squeeze fresh lemon over top and serve.