The Berryman Burger Recipe
This recipe is a winner in our house & is perfect for making in large batches and freezing. Indenting the center of your patties will help prevent your burgers from rising in the center. And, don't forget to top with Berryman BACON!
- 2 pieces white bread (remove crust & cut into 1/4 inch pieces)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 3 lbs ground beef (or half beef and half pork)
- 3 scallions minced
- In large bowl mash bread and milk together until consistency of paste.
- Mix in salt, pepper, garlic, Worcestershire and ketchup with milk and bread.
- Add ground meat and scallions to other ingredients.
- Mix with hands (do not over work).
- Divide into 10 balls.
- Form patties and make slight dent in middle.
- Grill on high & enjoy!