How to Cook the Best Rack of Lamb
1 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
1. Add oil, vinegar salt, garlic rosemary and thyme to food processor.
2. Pulse food processor till creamy.
3. Rub paste into meat and let stand for 1 hour.
4. Preheat oven to 450 — Roast lamb for 25 - 30 minutes (Inner meat temperature is at 125 degrees) to achieve medium rare.
5. Remove from oven and put foil over top of rack
6. Let stand covered for 15 minutes before cutting into chops.
7. Salt, pepper, squeeze fresh lemon juice on top and serve